Cloud Computing Services For Business
Cloud computing is the utilization of virtual servers, computers, storage or any network appliance available over the internet managed by a Service Provider on a pay-per-use basis. Similar to remote mainframe computing of yesteryears all the computing hardware is high powered and located in a secure data center managed and supported by technicians 24/7. The Cloud computing model is emerging as a flexible and efficient method to dynamically allocate computing resources in a way that avoids the traditional purchasing and deployment models that started the personal computer office Local Area Network.
The benefits of Cloud Computing are;
- No need to purchase servers and hardware. Server, computer, storage and network devices can be dynamically allocated by users, throughput, memory upon demand.
- Connect to generic office applications as SaaS. Cloud Solutions for many standard office are available on a pay-per-use basis. No need to purchase licenses and maintenance contracts.
- Use Cloud computing as a service anywhere there is an Internet connection. Log into your important applications, data and infrastructure with ease and securely anytime, anywhere.
- Network Appliances in the Cloud. Content filters, Spam devices, Storage arrays and more are managed by experts not directly on your staff. Access to expensive expertise is available with the cloud service as support.
- DNS Cloud Services and Experts. Our cloud experts can custom design, implement and support the cloud solution for your complex business needs.
Data Network Solutions Cloud Services can alleviate most of your purchase and support expenses to permit you to focus on what you know best, your business.