Virtual and Desktop Business Faxing
DNS e-Fax Hosted Fax-over-IP (FoIP) Software provides full faxing capabilities to your network users without the cost of a hardware fax server and ISDN circuits. DNS e-fax is built on the powerful XMediusFAX® hosted FoIP solution. The DNS Hosted FoIP automates sending, receiving and managing network faxes, and integrates full faxing capabilities directly into your existing email system.
Check out some of the great features and tools provided by the DNS E- Fax Network Fax Manager.
Modern Fax Technology Support for T.38 and G711 Modem Pass-Through
DID Routing support
- Methods: DID, DNIS, ANI, CSID, OCR, Channel and LDAP search
- Destinations: user, email, printer, folder
- Configurable notification templates and attachment filename and automatic page split
- Barcode routing
- DTMF code support for SIP protocol (inbound/outbound)
Fast and flexible fax database
- MySQL database scalable to millions of inbound/outbound faxes with easy archiving
Improving Security and Compliance
- Advanced user/admin control, management, and encryption features efficiently protect document privacy and facilitate compliance with regulations, such as HIPAA and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Sensitive documents in TIFF or PDF format are routed to only approved recipients and designated secure printers / MFDs.
- Send and receive faxes from Microsoft Outlook
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor all faxes sent, received, or in process, as well as server status
- Email notification of service status events to administrator via SMTP
- Administrative audit logging and application services status changes logged in Windows Event Log
- System queue monitoring and alerts through SNMP and Performance Monitor (PerfMon)
- Integrated system reporting with a comprehensive set of 20+ built-in reports.
- You can set DNS e-fax to send faxes to certain locations at specific times in order to reduce long distance charges.
- DNS e-fax can be scheduled to collect faxed email at times when more bandwidth is available.
Supported Document Formats
- Adobe PDF, HTML, JPG, GIF, RTF
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Any Windows application that support “Print-To”.
Scan documents for fax commands
- Documents can be scanned via OCR for specific fax parameters such as fax numbers, recipient names, company names, and more. You can designate specific identifying text to search for (for example, “FAXTO:” for a fax number) and then DNS e-fax will look for the appropriate text strings immediately following those identifiers. A text file can also be referenced for inclusion in the comments field of the cover page.
Automatic incoming fax routing
- DNS e-fax can route incoming faxes directly to you.
- When DNS e-fax receives an incoming fax it will use optical character recognition (OCR) and various other rules-based methods to determine the intended recipients and then route the fax accordingly, attached to an email message.
Log all faxing activities
- DNS e-fax has extensive logging capabilities. Log files can be rotated daily or weekly, and each service can be logged into a separate file. A special debug log is also available.
Smart fax handling
- DNS e-fax provides the option to apply rules to incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Specify who is eligible to receive faxes and which mailbox to use.
- Ignore faxes from unknown senders.
- Fax a message without knowing the fax number.
Fax from your desktop
- At scheduled times DNS e-fax connects to designated email servers, collects specified messages, and faxes them to specified fax numbers.
- By sending a message to a designated email address, or by using the included Fax Client, you can send outgoing faxes directly from your workstation.
- Included printer driver makes it possible to send faxes by printing directly to DNS e-fax from any application.
Easily edit cover pages
- Custom forms for Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes allow users to select coversheets and modify fax transmission settings.
Multiple language support
- Available languages include English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, and Chinese
- Microsoft Office 2013/2010/2007 (32 or 64 bits)
- OpenOffice.org 4.0/3.4/3.2/3.1/3.0/2.4
- Outlook 2003
- XMediusFAX® SendFAX client for advanced fax composition
- Any SMTP mail client (i.e., Outlook Express, Eudora and Mozilla)
- Microsoft Office Internet Fax Service Integration
- Documents in DOC, XS, and other formats can be faxed as email attachments-the client will transfer the documents via email to DNS e-fax, which will then fax them to their destination.
- Users can send a single fax to an entire list of recipients, rather than faxing each person individually.
Fax priority system
- Users can assign a priority to each outgoing fax. If several faxes are waiting to be sent, higher priority documents will be faxed first.
Address book sharing
- DNS e-fax provides a network-wide fax address book so users can share contacts and save time when faxing to commonly used numbers.
Automatic client updates
- When DNS e-fax has been updated, the server will automatically notify the user and provide instructions on how to update their Fax Client.
Contact us directly! Call us at 1-800-649-6741 or fill out our Contact Form for more information about how VoIP can help your company.